Regulation and Development of Construction Industry
NCA is mandated to regulate the construction industry and coordinate its development. The Authority is headed by an Executive Director.
To exemplify strong work ethics by demonstrating respect and embracing responsibility in dealing with stakeholders
Commitment to accountability and transparency
Result-based approach to operations and resource allocation for enhanced productivity
Embracing new technologies and creativity to propel excellence in the construction industry
- Team Spirit
Cultivate synergy through cooperation and collaboration between the Board, Management and employees
- Environmental Stewardship
Promoting responsible use and protection of the natural environment through conservation and sustainable practices
The Board of Registration of Architects and Quantity Surveyors (BORAQS).
The Board was established in 1934 under Cap 525 Laws of Kenya. The Board is mandated to regulate the professions of Architecture and Quantity Surveying through training, registration and enhancement of ethical practice.
1. Regulates the professions of Architecture and Quantity Surveying.
2. Registers Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Firms of both disciplines.
3. Makes by-laws.
4. Defines professional conduct.
5. Prescribes the procedures of those applying for registration.
6. Conducts professional examinations for Architects and Quantity Surveyors