Electrical Engineering Department (Building Services)
The Department performs the following functions:
a. Offering consultancy services and design of electrical services aspects in a building construction/partitioning/renovation project which entail;
· Electrical installation (lighting, power, sub - mains and low voltage distribution).
· Building Information Services
· EPABX (telephone network).
· Structured cabling (internet).
· Fire detection and prevention system,
· Access control , Baggage Scanner ,Metal Detector and CCTV system,
· Stand by power generator sets.
· Audio visual and multi lingual conference systems.
· Vertical transportation systems.
b. Preparation of technical specifications and bill of quantities for the above services.
c. Preparation of tender documents.
d. Offering technical advice during procurement.
e. Contract management which entails;
· Project supervision.
· Preparing Site instructions.
· Preparing financial appraisals.
· Preparing Interim certificates.
· Conducting final testing and commissioning.
· Preparing final accounts.